Buttock Implant (Gluteal Implant) Surgery
Evaluate the Buttock's shapeWhen evaluating the shape of the buttock, we divide its anatomy into 2 sections; the upper buttock, and the lower buttock. Each area needs to be evaluated and addressed separately to provide the best gluteal harmony.
When a gluteal enhancement is done, the implant is mainly augmenting the upper buttock rather than the lower one.
A careful analysis of your original upper and lower buttock needs to be made for preparing proper size and shape of buttock implant.
For some patients whose lower buttock or hip area lack of fullness, the additional fat transfer procedure may be required in order to improve the overall shape.
Like breast implants, the implant can be either round or oval, the so-called “anatomic” implant.
The content inside the implant is typically very high cohesive silicone gel which provides a natural feel and firm to the touch.
Dr.Chettawut usually uses the smooth, round buttock implant, size between 200-360cc as the standard sizing.
Concept- Dr.Chettawut knows how to place implants through a single, well-hidden incision that, when healed, nobody will ever see your scar.
The buttock implant incision can be placed in several locations according to your surgeon’s preference.
1. Toward the top on both sides of the upper buttock. Although the scars can be hidden in your undergarment or bikini, it can be visible when you are nude.
2. Toward the bottom on both sides of the lower buttock (gluteal creases), this choice will leave you with two quite visible scars.
3. Mid-sacral incision. This is only a single 4 to 6 cm (about ¼ inch) vertical incision down the buttocks crease.
Dr.Chettawut prefers to use this option for all cases of buttock implant surgery as it is the best location to completely hide the scar and only involves one scar.
After your butt implant procedure, it is necessary to wear our support garment for approximately two to three weeks.
The provided body garment will help the skin reset properly and provide support to the augmented buttocks.
Final results are noticeable three months after surgery.
At this point, most of the swelling will be gone and the implants will be settled in their normal position.
- Forehead and Eyebrow ridge bone Contouring Surgery (Male Brow bossing reduction)
- Forehead and Brow Lift Surgery
- Scalp advancement – hairline lowering surgery
- Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery
- Feminizing Rhinoplasty (Reshaping nose surgery)
- Asian Nose Augmentation surgery
- Feminizing Jaw and Chin Contouring Surgery
- Trachea Shave Surgery (Feminizing adam’s apple reduction)
- Face and Neck Lift by Dr.Chettawut’s SMAS and MACS Lift technique