Type of your Visa for staying in Thailand
There are 3 choices which you can make a plan for your Visa depending on your eligibility and the requirement of your stay in Thailand:
1. Visa exemption (30 day tourist visa when arriving in Thailand)
Nowadays, there is a new regulation that exempts nationals of some countries from applying for a visa to enter the kingdom of Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days.
The list of countries whose citizens are eligible to obtain Visa exemption (30 day tourist visa) can be reviewed by visiting website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, Click Here
If your nationality is included in the Visa exemption program, you can plan your trip without any formalities at Thai consulate in your country.
Upon your arrival at Bangkok international airport, you will get a stamp on your passport stating that you are granted with permission to remain in Thailand up to 30 days.
For this type of visa, if you need to stay more than 30 days for getting longer recovery time, you can extend your 30 day visa exemption for only 7 days for 1900 Baht at an immigration office in Thailand.
2. Tourist Visa
The tourist Visa normally allows 60-day stay in Thailand and some of Dr.Chettawut’ s patients prefer to obtain this type of visa so that they can stay in Thailand more than one month.
If your nationality is not included in the Visa exemption program, it is necessary to apply for a Tourist Visa at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate-General.
You can find the contact of Royal Thai embassy and consulates in your country, Click Here
Dr. Chettawut can provide you the referral letter of surgical confirmation in case you need medical referral to confirm applicant’s necessities.
- Step for scheduling your surgery
- Patient Selection Criteria & Patient Instruction
- List of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and Gender reassignment surgery
- List of Voice & Facial feminization surgery (FFS) & Cosmetic surgery
- Required documents for scheduling Sex reassignment surgery
- Thailand Visa Information
- Booking your flight and affiliated hotel for your recovery
- Chettawut Plastic Surgery Transportation Service
- Deposit, Reschedule and Cancellation Policy
- Currency rate table to convert Thai Baht to your own currency
3. Visa on Arrival
The Visa on Arrival allows only 15- day stay and nationals from some countries which are excluded from the Visa exemption program may apply for this type of Visa.
However, it is not recommended for most patients due to inadequate time for recovery unless you come to have only a minor surgery.